Doctor will do an x-ray on the left wrist of Conor McGregor. It will define the injury level suffered after hitting out UFC 194 challenged Jose Aldo. Conor McGregor is also possible to have suspension in about six months to the featherweight champion. He fell unconscious after 13 seconds of the event session on Saturday night. The Irishman became the recent UFC Featherweight champion that was had in the short term title beforehand the match.
The UFC 194 was titled to become one of the most costly foremost events in the injury suspensions terms. The Nevada Athletic Commission stated that McGregor was the greatest name on the injured person list handed out by MMA Fighting.
The recently crowned Luke Rockhold of middleweight champion also will have the injury suspension in the same period and will be unimportant fighter since his left ankle foot injury. Meanwhile, his opponent named Chris Weidman also requires x-rays on both of his feet.
The fight event that happened in the Las Vegas MGM Grand Garden Arena is predicted to become one of the most commercial events with the most expensive payment per view throughout the year. It is great even though the main event was finished very soon after Conor McGregor was hit by Aldo only with his first effective punch once he caught the Brazilian man by using his left hand.
Some notes showed that some UFC fighters went back to the Octagon much sooner than what they should be as stated on medical suspensions, with numerous given shorter time borders with a few months appended as the precaution.
The coach John Kavanagh said that hopefully, McGregor will get good result for his wrist injury examination, so he can pass the requirements to continue the competition soon, and the young man of 27 years old has good mood so he will be ready to have further fights targets both in next year April and July.
Rockhold should reject all of his contracts up to 3 January next year. He also didn’t come to the competitions up to this month’s ended even though he has gotten the medical permission from his doctor. Meanwhile, Weidmann got a longer suspension so that the previous champion cannot continue the contract until the month of January ends.
Besides those fighters, there are many more fighters that have medical suspensions from UFC 194. Here the full list;
– Conor McGregor: needs left wrist x-ray. The doctor must state that he is clear before he can continue the competition until 12 June.
– Jose Aldo; the suspension is until 11 February and no contact up to 27 January
– Luke Rockhold; needs left ankle foot x-ray. The doctor must state that he is clear before he can continue the competition until 12 June. He cannot have competition until 12 January and contact up to 3 January.
– Chris Weidman; needs x-rays exams on both of his feet. The doctor must state that he is clear before he can continue the competition until 13 June. He cannot have competition until 11 February and contact up to 27 January.
– Ronaldo Souza; needs left forearm x-ray. The doctor must state that he is clear before he can continue the competition until 12 June. He cannot have competition until 12 January and contact up to 3 January.